November 16, 2016
This one is half alright and half kinda boring. It’s also brought to us by Toaster Pastries. Quinn is the number one spokesmodel for it, singing the jingle and eating basically a whole package throughout the episode. Everyone mentions how delicious they are, but they really make Quinn do the bulk of the heavy lifting to do the commercial within the show. It’s not as glamorous as wearing the Sunkist tshirt.
- Kellerman tells Nathan not to represent Ian (the gross baseball player and Kellerman’s son)
- Nathan and Clay go to a party to get Ian to sign. He does, but then Nathan finds the massive vehicle that hit Jamie and Brooke into the water in the garage. Dun dun dun.
- Haley spends the whole episode tricking people into thinking that she is in labor and it’s time to go to the hospital. It’s actually pretty funny.
- Chuck might need glasses.
- Alex has glasses she doesn’t want anyone to know about.
- Millie and Mouth spend the day working together on a story for the news that requires her to wear a chicken costume. She editorializes and gets in trouble, but it might’ve actually been something the viewership wants more of…we’ll see!
- The girl whose baby Julian and Brooke are going to adopt finds her way into their house. She tells them that the doc said the baby is coming sooner rather than later. During her visit she also reveals to Brooke that the father of the baby ran off scared. She also says she doesn’t really have any friends because she can’t do any of the things they like to do anymore. Um, she needs to talk to Haley, that girl never missed a party!
- At the end everyone receives some news. The biggest? Quinn is fixing another pastry when Haley insists that it really is go time. And Brooke and Julian receive another visit form Chloe? that the baby is coming.
- Roll credits.
Until next time…tooda loos!